- almond croissant
- dried dates. Omigod they were sooooo delicious. I’ve been waiting all year to eat them. So chewy and naturally sweet.
- pizza with a light crispy crust; lovely
- salad that didn’t get stuck everywhere
- popcorn that my orthodontist’s office game me; definitely a braces forbidden food for good reason
- non-mushy cereal
- satsuma oranges without getting pulp stuck everywhere
But you know what, more than WHAT I’m eating, it’s the experience of eating without the added complication of the wires and brackets and sore mouth that is so delightful.